||Licensed personnel will liaise between the resident's doctor and the pharmasist to ensure medications are dispensed at the right times and the correct dosage.
||Personal Care Services include:
- helping clients get in and out of bed
- bathing and personal cleanliness (hygiene & perineal care)
- getting dressed and putting on shoes
- dental hygiene, shaving and other forms of basic healthcare
- personal grooming
- meal preparation
||Our trained staff are on site to provide emotional support in a warm, sensitive and digified manner.
||Foot Care Services include:
- foot care assessment
- nail cutting and filing
- corn and callus care
- education on foot hygiene and proper footwear
||We assist with issues affecting the well-being of our residents and raise awareness about resources available to them.
||Once a month we offer a free walk-in clinic for our residents to have their blood pressure, sugars, weight and medications checked. It is also an opportunity for residents to discuss with our medical staff, any concerns regarding their general health & wellness.